Careers with AACE Foods
CAREER WITH AACE FOODS
Explore opportunities to take your career to the next level. Whether you are a student, a graduate or an experienced professional, discover the impact you could make with a career at AACE Foods.
Take care to avoid fraudulent communications purporting to be on behalf of companies within the AACE Food Processing and Distribution Limited. Find out what to do if you receive an email you think is fraudulent. Recent incidents have occurred involving organizations falsely claiming to recruit on behalf of AACE Foods. These organizations, claiming to either work for or be affiliated with AACE Foods, notify individuals that their qualifications were found suitable to work as an employee (local or expatriate) for AACE Foods and solicit the transfer of significant sums of money to pay for work permits, insurance policies, etc.
Please note that AACE Foods does not (nor do any of the organizations that recruit on our behalf) ever ask for money or payments from applicants at any point in the recruitment process. All individuals who are successful in gaining an offer of employment from AACE Foods, whether directly or indirectly are always required to go through a formal recruitment process.
Please note that these communications are fraudulent. They do not originate from AACE Foods nor are they associated with AACE Foods’ recruitment process.
Head of Operations
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role is responsible for
overseeing all day-to-day operational activities; ensuring it runs smoothly and
profitably. It develops, implements and monitors appropriate operating
systems and standards in a bid to improve the quality, productivity, and
processes of the company.
· Contribute to the strategic plans and reviews and provide recommendations towards the profitable growth of the company.
· Develop, implement, and monitor appropriate operations systems and ensure compliance with processes and standards.
· Work closely with the MD and Management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
· Ensure appropriate financial planning, annual budgets, forecasting, audit, and compliance with cost control systems.
· Ensuring the business operates within the company’s mission statement and values.
· Perform analysis of inventory and ensure effective inventory management, shipping, and equipment utilization; maintaining solid inventory data and reducing sub-rental expenses.
· Oversee all production and supply chain operations.
· Monitor trends and make recommendations to improve business operations and strategy.
· Responsible for leading and developing managers and supervisors within the organization.
· Plan, monitor, and evaluate the periodic performance of the workforce.
· Implement all actions plans, agreed targets and goals.
· Maintain a safe, accident free, and healthy work environment in compliance with legal requirements, regulations and established procedures and standards.
· Analyze process workflow to improve quality, productivity, and processes; and implement necessary changes.
· Oversee space planning and layout requirements for employees and equipment.
· BSc. in Business Administration and Management or other related fields.
· MBA and relevant professional certification(s) is an advantage.
· 3-5 years working at Senior Management level.
· Proven track record in a similar role. Experience in FMCG is an advantage.
· Strategic thinker who possesses solid business acumen and is able to organize and manage multiple priorities.
· Familiarity with manufacturing operations.
· Able to turn strategy into action.
· A leader who demonstrates high levels of decision making and influence with people.
· Capable of encouraging innovation and creativity within the organization.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
The position is based in Sango Ota, Ogun State. Interested candidates should kindly forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by October 8, 2020.
CONNECT WITH US ANYTIME!